-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Acid

Great. A strong atmosphere, very dynamic. Reminds me a acidic horror trip. Can You imagine a people which have a trumpets instead of heads and instead of talking they horn on You? All the world is rusty. Can it stop???
That seems to me in this piece. Can it stop, this is too much and kinda feelings.
By the way other videos are also great.

FelixColgrave responds:

I'm so confused right now.

The Greatest Day The Greatest Day

Funny lovely. Real great day

One can feel the feelings of the ostrich.
The video is overally funny, but also lovely. The atmosphere is great due to nice combination of music, story and graphics. Graphics mean the mimics which describes the desire, happiness and stuff. Also the scene and positioning of objects seems to be ok.
This really put me in the story...

Sixgun Space Sixgun Space

By the way i liked the freedom word - you beast :D

Instead of others i appreaciate collaboration of 11 people i just hope they know each other a bit or the score is worth the organization, which clearly must been, the story continuity cant be done in one day for sure to be perfect, but stylish connectivity seems to be inserted into final product quite well. I watched the video before looking on info, and in about half or something i was nicely surprised asking myself with answer ,,aaah, this is collab?" and satisfied enough to give a light side score 10/10!